Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 11:02 AM   #2042 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Rather not get hit at all if i'm honest. I bruise pretty nicely, i don't bruise easy but when i do it is pretty nasty. Had so many great ones on my legs and chest from cricket, if i ever got a properly good leg kick it wouldn't be pretty. Only ever been in 1 tumble that i'd call a fight and that was with a mate who's also a pretty huge MMA fan. He actually did BJJ for little while so we started just grappling for fun and it slowly got more and more heated b/c the dirty cunt kept biting me. Think we had about 3 or 4 'rounds', he caught me with an armbar twice, and i tapped once b/c i couldn't take the bites I ended the night with a black eye, cut chin, blood over my shirt, and bruises up and down my arm/shouler. He had 2 black eyes and a grazed up forehead. Also bruised my elbow when i hit the carpet instead of his head. Kinda glad it didn't hit him or he'd have been fucked up

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote