Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2041 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 11:46 AM
Walls
Approaching original violence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
thats how asian kids practice muay thai and kickboxing. they go out from a young age and kick trees. It stimulates bone growth so their tibia and fibula are ridiculously solid.

Really been getting back into the gym much more regularly now that cricket season is over and my shoulder has healed. Not sure whether i should switch it up and do a more bodyweight/core/endurance centred routine or leave it as it is. Still need to get my goal of a sub 20 on my 1km row, 1km cycle, 1km cross trainer. Row and bike i can do in about 7:30 or so but trying to get through a km on the elliptical in less than 12:30 is so damn hard. Could do it if i dropped off the intensity of it but i don't see the point of doing that.

Yeah, usually they kick bamboo and banana trees to build it up. There is a video of Jon Fitch kicking down a tree in his backyard, it's pretty bad ass. But fuck I'd MUCH rather be punched in the face than kicked in the legs.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome