Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 10:40 AM   #2166 (permalink)
Jinn DMZ
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

Jinn DMZ is an after thought
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

The new Austin dvd "The Bottom Line on the Most Popular Superstar of All Time" is a good dvd, it's 4-disks long and the first disk is a pretty good documentary. It definitely tells his story better than "The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin" which just has Austin talking for 3-5 minutes in quick interludes between matches. I wasn't crazy about the match selection on the new one though, it had a lot of his Wrestlemania and Summer Slam matches that I've seen a billion times before and not a whole lot of his pe-WWE stuff.

Although for me, the matches on "The Legacy of Stone Cold Steve Austin" were a better compilation. The two Kane matches from KOTR 98 and the following Monday's Raw were unnecessary, but that was my only real gripe with it. It has quality WCW and ECW matches and pre-rattlesnake WWE Austin, and even his legendary ECW promos. All around, it's a better dvd imo.