Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 10:32 AM   #2040 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

thats how asian kids practice muay thai and kickboxing. they go out from a young age and kick trees. It stimulates bone growth so their tibia and fibula are ridiculously solid.

Really been getting back into the gym much more regularly now that cricket season is over and my shoulder has healed. Not sure whether i should switch it up and do a more bodyweight/core/endurance centred routine or leave it as it is. Still need to get my goal of a sub 20 on my 1km row, 1km cycle, 1km cross trainer. Row and bike i can do in about 7:30 or so but trying to get through a km on the elliptical in less than 12:30 is so damn hard. Could do it if i dropped off the intensity of it but i don't see the point of doing that.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote