Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 10:06 AM   #2039 (permalink)
Walls
I'm going to laugh when I'm buried alive

Walls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREWWalls is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I used to be completely obsessed with all this shit and would drink 3 protein shakes a day, 5 full meals every few hours. I was putting on mass so I didn't have to worry about cardio as much. But it got to the point where I would be forcing myself to eat to keep that mass. And it worked out great, I floated between 200-205 but it was so hard to maintain. I can't force feed myself. So I changed it up and went with lighter weights with higher reps and converted it to lean muscle over time. I weighed myself yesterday, I was 185. Much easier. Lucky you that you can just do what you do and get the results you want.

Plus, with rolling BJJ you get a ton of cardio from that and I actually had my first muay thai session the other day so I plan on using that for cardio too. Just a word of advice: Leg kicks fucking hurt. A lot. Avoid them at all costs. I got dropped 3 times by them. I also have a tiny hole in my shin from kicking shit, you have to build up like a callous on your bones over time to make it so you don't hurt yourself while kicking.

Last edited by Walls Of The Jungle : 05-10-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Walls is offline   Reply With Quote