Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread
View Single Post
post #2039 of (permalink) Old 05-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Walls
Approaching original violence

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

I used to be completely obsessed with all this shit and would drink 3 protein shakes a day, 5 full meals every few hours. I was putting on mass so I didn't have to worry about cardio as much. But it got to the point where I would be forcing myself to eat to keep that mass. And it worked out great, I floated between 200-205 but it was so hard to maintain. I can't force feed myself. So I changed it up and went with lighter weights with higher reps and converted it to lean muscle over time. I weighed myself yesterday, I was 185. Much easier. Lucky you that you can just do what you do and get the results you want.

Plus, with rolling BJJ you get a ton of cardio from that and I actually had my first muay thai session the other day so I plan on using that for cardio too. Just a word of advice: Leg kicks fucking hurt. A lot. Avoid them at all costs. I got dropped 3 times by them. I also have a tiny hole in my shin from kicking shit, you have to build up like a callous on your bones over time to make it so you don't hurt yourself while kicking.

Last edited by Walls Of The Jungle; 05-10-2012 at 11:09 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome