Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 09:56 AM   #2036 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Workout/Staying in Shape Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Word View Post
Water is the best imo.

You muscles can only take 20-25g of protein per hour anyway, so just take one scoop. You'll save money and an extra scoop. Protein shakes are efficient, instant protein but if you want to pack on muscle you should be eating your protein through meats and whatnot.
No, it's actually 60g, or was it 100g, no wait, it was 12.4564333g. yeah that was it. Like Rush said, it depends on your body weight, that's all they really determined. But you should be getting in your protein form mostly food as well. Plus, I'm starting to turn towards the USDA's (US department of Agriculture) opinion of less protein. Basically, it's what I have been doing, and I haven't lost any strength or size, just some fat. Just using my own logic though, so keep reading believers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
There have been no studies to accurately measure protein absorbtion. As for the amount of protein, it depends on your bodyweight more than anything.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote