Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 09:25 AM   #2160 (permalink)
BGLWrestlingGod
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

BGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friendsBGLWrestlingGod needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ngOfK1ngs View Post
Any suggestions on which series I should review ?

EX: Taker-HHH, Rock-Austin, HHH-HBK, Lesnar-Taker, etc. It can really be ANY series, as the only DVDs I have left to watch in my collection are discs 2 and 3 of the EDGE DVD, and EC 2012. I'ma cop WM XXVIII Whenever it's at my local Wal-Mart
I say go for HHH/HBK. It's really the only series that spans all that far (as Taker/HHH is only two matches unless you count WM X7 or KOTR '02, Rock/Austin is mostly WM matches, Lesnar/UT is just three).

-SummerSlam 2002 - Unsanctioned Street Fight
-Survivor Series 2002 - Elimination Chamber - (obviously part of the series, as the last 10 minutes is the continuation of their rivalry)
-Armageddon 2002 - Three Stages of Hell
-RAW - December 2003
-Royal Rumble 2004 - Last Man Standing
-WrestleMania XX
-Backlash 2004
-Bad Blood 2004 - Hell in a Cell

I excluded Backlash '03 since it was just a tag match and HBK was more feuding with Jericho, SummerSlam 2003 since HBK was feuding with Orton and HHH with Goldberg, and I left in WM XX and Backlash '04 since they clear continuations of their rivalry which led to HIAC.

Enjoy.

1. Triple-Threat Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - WrestleMania XX

2. Career Threatening Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair - WrestleMania XXIV

3. WWE Championship: John Cena vs. CM Punk - Money in the Bank 2011

4. No Holds Barred Match: The Undertaker vs. Triple H - WrestleMania XXVII

5. WWF Championship: Hulk Hogan vs. The Ultimate Warrior - WrestleMania VI