Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MLB: ONE WEEK!

Thread: MLB: ONE WEEK!
View Single Post

Old 05-10-2012, 01:06 AM   #464 (permalink)
Bogey
Kirk

Bogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missedBogey probably won't be missed
Default re: 2012 GIANTS...TROUT >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajduk1911 View Post
Can't believe how good this Mets team is playing, I'm sure they will fall back down to Earth but the fact that on May 9th they are better than the Yankees and 0.5 games off the division lead is making me happy
I said in this thread earlier that's usually how it is. The Yankees don't realize it's the regular season until late May then they catch fire.

The one thing that makes me still watch the Mets is that they've still been competitive despite the losing. They have the pieces to make a solid team and have showed it in spurts the past couple years until the all-star break. I hope they keep it up.