Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 04:23 PM   #1040 (permalink)
TasteOfVenom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyCroft View Post
How do y'all like to play a game like this? What style? Is it slow and methodical or do you like to hurry through it? I'm slow as fuck with these types of games as I try to do every side mission and explore as much as I can.

Last night I played for 5 straight hours without doing a single mission lol.

Edit: Oh yeah right now I have an Ebony bow that has 161 damage rating when I have all of my archery gear on...it's fucking badass. It's damn near unfair lol. I can't wait to get to the Daedric *sp?* perk and create a bow and mace.
I got all the main stuff out of the way just I could relax and enjoy rest of the world.

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote