Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 02:45 PM   #3325 (permalink)
scrilla
THESE THOTS AIN'T LOYAL

scrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabsscrilla is probably liked by Seabs
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

last couple months been on a TV marathon. started Magic City which is pretty good. watched the entirety of Mad Men which is now one of my top shows. watched both seasons of Walking Dead which were awesome esp. season 2. then finished up SoA which is also pretty good although not quite Mad Men/Walking Dead/Breaking Bad/Boardwalk Empire/GOT caliber.

now I need a new show to watch. started Deadwood again and got bored in 5 minutes of the first episode. this is like the 4th time that has happened to me watching Deadwood. think I got passed the first episode one time. think maybe I'll watch Justified or The Shield next. unfortunately they're not on netflix instant and all the remaining TV shows on netflix instant that I haven't seen don't look that promising.

HBO needs to get Oz/Rome/Deadwood/w.e else I haven't seen on netflix instant so I don't have to stream/dl fucking episodes.

#BELLA&HOOPLA