Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #1023 (permalink)
TasteOfVenom
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

TasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new hereTasteOfVenom better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueen View Post
I always saw the value in Smithing/Enchantment skill trees so I always have thrown a few points into there. And yeah the Blacksmith's draught potions are a godsend.

Dammit I want to play this game again, but last time I tried it kept freezing. need to go get an XBox copy when I get paid next.
You got a video warehouse around you? They can fix games for like 2 bucks

TasteOfVenom is offline   Reply With Quote