Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #3324 (permalink)
vamp1ro
Main Eventing Gyms

vamp1ro needs to take rep more seriousvamp1ro needs to take rep more seriousvamp1ro needs to take rep more seriousvamp1ro needs to take rep more seriousvamp1ro needs to take rep more seriousvamp1ro needs to take rep more serious
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Finished season 1 of The Walking Dead and it was really, really good. The season was short, but I'm sure it was because it was a new series. The constant crying-laced conversations were a bit bothersome, though. I get its the end of the world, there's zombies around, but do you have to cry everytime you speak?

Just started season 2 and enjoying it so far. The portrayal of the Andrea character as the typical angry/scorned woman with an attitude isn't to my liking.

Overall, I'm liking to series. I never got a chance to read the comics, but most likely will in the near future. I want to see if the characters in the comics actually went against logic nearly as much as they do in the show.