Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #3324 (permalink)
vamp1ro
Main Eventing Gyms

vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000vamp1ro 501 - 1000
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Finished season 1 of The Walking Dead and it was really, really good. The season was short, but I'm sure it was because it was a new series. The constant crying-laced conversations were a bit bothersome, though. I get its the end of the world, there's zombies around, but do you have to cry everytime you speak?

Just started season 2 and enjoying it so far. The portrayal of the Andrea character as the typical angry/scorned woman with an attitude isn't to my liking.

Overall, I'm liking to series. I never got a chance to read the comics, but most likely will in the near future. I want to see if the characters in the comics actually went against logic nearly as much as they do in the show.