Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Damien Sandow Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 10:16 PM   #169 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Sandow better wrestle this Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeckerBar View Post
I like this idea but with a heel Champion it wouldn't work, the casual crowd either don't care about or dislike Cody having Sandow take his Title would be met with complete indifference and maybe even a few cheers.

I'd have him get a US Title shot and beat Santino after about a month of refusing to compete. I'd say the "I'm not wrestling because you wouldn't learn anything" would run it's course after about a month and taking Santino's Title would get him some great heat to start his career with. I know Santino is Raw but the brand split is dead anyway.
I agree the idea works better with Santino, especially since he falls into that "dumb" character classification that Sandow is always telling us we need to be saved from, and I'm not advocating heel vs heel. I just used the IC title because honestly, the US title is just such a non factor. It's flat out useless. The IC title at least is part of WWE's title canon. You don't even get the triple crown with the US title, and they refuse to book for it most of the time. I can't even remember the last time there was a US title match on PPV. Plus, it looks like, even with the brand split dead, guys like him and Ryback are going to be SmackDown exclusive for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 05-08-2012 at 10:19 PM.