Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Damien Sandow Discussion
View Single Post
post #161 of (permalink) Old 05-08-2012, 07:31 PM
DoubleDeckerBar
Asking Meltzer to rate my matches

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Sandow better wrestle this Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
I don't think he'll wrestle this week, but it can't go on much longer. He needs to either be forced into wrestling, or John Laurinaitis, being the weakling he is, needs to just give in to his demands. Maybe he's given an IC title shot off the bat and he somehow wins. I don't know, that might be difficult with Cody as the champion, but something along those lines. I do want to see him beat somebody, but I can see this dragging out for about 2 more weeks. Maybe his debut will be on PPV like MVP's.
I like this idea but with a heel Champion it wouldn't work, the casual crowd either don't care about or dislike Cody having Sandow take his Title would be met with complete indifference and maybe even a few cheers.

I'd have him get a US Title shot and beat Santino after about a month of refusing to compete. I'd say the "I'm not wrestling because you wouldn't learn anything" would run it's course after about a month and taking Santino's Title would get him some great heat to start his career with. I know Santino is Raw but the brand split is dead anyway.

Quote:
I realise where they're going and that WWE will push Roman Reigns straight to the top. However for me, Dean Ambrose is by far the most talented in that group and I think eventually if they just give him the spotlight then he's going to shine. As soon as he touches a mic everyone else can just sit down as he's magic on it. So It remains to be seen, I think they're all talented but to me Dean was the star of that group. I think Roman looks like the star of that group but I don't think he's nearly as talented as Dean.

- Batista

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome