Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #2914 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Of course Rock is not going to take a jobber beatdown like Cena got, and HHH is also not doing it. Rock can brawl, it's not the problem, with a hot New York crowd at WM, you don't need blood to create an intense atmosphere. Brock is probably changing his style before WM anyway, I can't see them doing the same type of match with HHH and Orton, they're going to get much more offence and would be just stupid for HHH to agree to take legit stiff shots like Cena did. As for the story, they can go in a lot of different directions, the big success outside of the business, the fact that Rock said that he beat them all and actually never beat Brock etc, "the fate of the company" is just one option. A lot depending on Austin, if he comes back, then he should wrestle Brock in the main event and Rock/Taker, if not, I can't see any reason not to do Rock/Brock and Taker/Cena.
That's true. As usual I'm letting logic get the better of me and trying to weave one story arc into another which is something WWE can't ever seem to fucking do anymore. I will stand by the fact that Brock has repeatedly said he's back to hurt people and bring chaos though. That doesn't exactly have a full impact if he's having regular wrestling matches with people imo. Then again, they can move away from that to something else if they want. I'm just begging for some form of continuity from WWE these days, especially when it comes to their big angles. A well told story isn't too much to ask for lol.