Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 06:11 PM   #2911 (permalink)
Choke2Death
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Choke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREWChoke2Death is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

I would love Brock/Rock at WM29. It'll be a huge match-up and is going to be great. Then I'd also love Cena/Undertaker as it should have been done years ago. The boos Cena gets in New Jersey (they are very underrated in terms of Cena-hating) will be amazing, specially with Taker getting supported over pretty much anyone.

Speaking of ratings, I think Cena gets way too much credit as a draw. Even when he's there, the ratings are hardly affected and he certainly doesn't bring much buyrates for PPVs that he main events. He's just a merch selling fruit IMO.

And fuck Cena/Rock II, that shit will blow unless Cena turns heel.