Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 06:14 PM   #2883 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brye View Post
What would working one of the smaller PPVs do to effect his image?
I'm talking about some of the lowest buyrates in WWE history. HHH is too smart to do it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
WWE managed to fuck up Rock/Cena. The Rock vs. John Cena. Anything is fuck-up-able after that.
Yes, but that was only because they were obsessed with the crowd reaction and instead of doing the feud to sell WM, they tried to bury and ruin Rock's legacy to get Cena a few desperate cheers. At the end of the day, WM28 was still an astronomical success, the actual match was great and the payoff was amazing, so that's the legacy of this feud and with all the promotion and the hype, it's iconic.

But agree and they already managed to fuck it up anyway the moment they pinned Brock clean.