Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #2859 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Lesnar/HHH is obviously bigger and has the potential to draw more but they gave away Brock/Cena on the first match and that was probably the biggest money match they had. Still, I can't see HHH working random PPVs, add to that the arm injury that even with WWE's logic, I don't know how you can break this angle so quickly. Lesnar/HHH is a lock for Summerslam, Lesnar/Orton is probably happening at SVS or the Rumble and with the right build up, they can do great business with that match.

WWE are booking week to week for years now, people know it and still pretending to think about long term storylines like it's even a possibility and everything WWE do is a "master plan".

Last edited by Rock316AE : 05-08-2012 at 04:37 PM.