Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 04:33 PM   #2858 (permalink)
A-C-P
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

A-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Starbuck and DesRow are correct here. I also has this fear that HHH/Lesnar is going to be your No Way Out ME as well. And I also agree that Lesnar/Orton after Lesnar/Cena and Lesnar/HHH would be very underwhelming at Summerslam. Hope I am wrong and the WWE is actually going to book the Lesnar/HHH thing long-term, and I do hold some hope of that with Brock "quitting" this past Raw. Plus, as bad as HHH's "broken" arm is made out to be No Way Out would be a quick healing time, even in the WWE world. I could see them maybe having Orton/Lesnar at NWO and then HHH/Lesnar at Summerslam as well.

Or the WWE has completely trolled us and Lesnar's contract was really only for one month and he was only back to put over Cena and "quit"

As for this week's ratings #s pretty much what I expected. As big of fan of Punk as I am personally, there is no way anyone should've expected a Punk/Tensai advertised ME to keep people watching.

Last edited by A-C-P : 05-08-2012 at 04:38 PM.