Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 05-27-2005, 07:00 PM   #140 (permalink)
MBLegend
Moron

MBLegend 0 - 49
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

Here is my review of Raw

MBLegend's Legend Factor

Opening promo between JBL and Batista was well written and a great aftermath to Backlash. JBL vs. Batista tonight will be a good addition to the show and I love the way you used JBL in the promo aswell as the interuption from Batista which made it a little more interesting than just a basic want and give title shot. Spot on with this segment.

The two most important titles on the line on one Raw! This would have been a great match to watch for real and as much as I like Christian, Benjamin retaining was a good move. The ending has been done before even by Shelton if I recall right but it is better than Christian being pinned cleanly after a finisher. Good opening match!

Tyson Tomko and Christian breaking up was a huge shock to me, it's going to be interesting how you use Tomko by his own. I would love to see him as a monster or something along those lines. I didn't really get why you had Christian bump into JBL, I guess I will find out sooner or later. Is Christian a face now or what?

Big Show vs. Rosey = Squash. Nothing more to say.

I liked the Evolution segment even though there should have been more suspension for who will be named as members of Evolution. Matt Hardy was a weird but somewhat a good choice, Jindrak was a bit surprising but Masters was the easy pick. I liked Randy Orton's lines and this group should be a force on Raw in the near future.

Jericho vs. Morgan wasn't anything special but I'm glad Y2J won and hopefully you have something planned for him soon.

Muhammad Hassan's lines were gold, you used his language to perfection. There is no way I could write a Hassan promo like that one. I don't even know what some of the words mean.

Hassan vs. Rhyno was decent and Hassan winning was even better. This man has talent and great to see you expliding it to the fullest. Hopefully another high profile fued for Hassan coming up.

The announcement of the Intercontinental Championship Invitational got me thinking. I wonder who's going to be involved and if we will crown a new champion. One huge announcement to make us look forward to next week already.

Orton/Flair vs. Michaels/Benoit was a great match. The ending was also a highlight with a classic beatdown from Evolution. I loved how you didn't make either team cleanly lose the match and look weak instead planting Evolution in the scene as major heels.

A new tag team debuting soon maybe, I guess we will find out in two weeks time.

Batista vs. JBL would have been a classic Raw main event and the near falls in this match were exciting as hell. I thought Orton had screwed Batista but I was wrong, The Animal kicked out yet again. Can't say I'm happy to see Batista retain but it's okay, you should save that for a PPV anyway.

Realism: 8/10 Just a bit too much of Orton and a ew other weird things here and there.

length: 9/10 Promo's were good and it seemed like a 2 hour show

Quality/Entertainment: 8./10 Found it entertaining except for a few fillers that lead to nowhere.

Spelling/Grammar: 10/10 I can't see anything wrong but I might have missed a thing or two.

Matches/Booking: 9/10 Spot on if it wasn't for a couple of fillers and Orton appearing three seperate times in the ring in a close period of time. Three great matches were booked for the show and nothing else to complain about.

Overall: 45/50 = 90/100 and an A!

Exellent show, keep up the good work.