Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Damien Sandow Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #146 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Damien Sandow Discussion

You'll hate his theme music even more when you hear his old one, lol.

I agree, though, he shouldn't do a squash match, and he probably won't. I guess that was his whole deal with Bateman, he wants a more dignified debut than that. I'm just saying if he had wrestled, it wouldn't have given you a clear picture of his abilities because squash matches rarely, if ever do. Obviously you can tell if a guy is just fucking awful from a squash match, like Tensai, but if you're great or good or decent, your abilities can't be measured in 2 minutes, especially when the opponents job is to not fight back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fissiks, on Roman Reigns View Post
i can't take any wrestler, who needs creative to marginalize the entire product to make him look better than what he is, seriously.