Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Damien Sandow Discussion

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #143 (permalink)
Nostalgia
Paradise

Nostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselvesNostalgia is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Damien Sandow Discussion

Now this guy is probably single-handedly responsible for keeping me interested in the WWE. After last weeks RAW I was seriously considering taking a break from wrestling for a combination of reasons (such as: the departure of my favorite divas, Ziggler always losing, no Christian or Barrett, same old shit Cena etc). And I pretty much did take a break from it, by completely ignoring last weeks SmackDown and tonight's RAW and some of you may of noticed I haven't posted in about a week. However, after just now checking out Sandow's debut on YouTube (I was very anticipated for his debut anyway and I loved his promo vignettes) I must say I really like his character. It's unique, it's fresh, it's eye-catching and I'm intrigued to where WWE will take it. His gimmick of hating on alot of the things in modern society, I like, and his praise for things of the past gives him a nostalgic feel about him that I also like. Just the little things I noticed, such as the way he holds the mic, his tone of voice, and the way he addresses the crowd - was great - and it will really help him stand out amongst the bland roster in the WWE today. Disappointing that he didn't wrestle, as I want to see what he's like in the ring, but I'm very much into his character so far.