Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 11:01 PM   #3927 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000
Default re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread - Day 12

Night 10
"If I the hear music, I'm gonna dance" - Kima Greggs

Holocaust Joke Costs Lawyer Career and Life
by Kent Brockman

Lawyer Maurice Levy was in a bit of a mix up today when he was shot and killed after an alleged double crossing. It's being reported that Mr. Levy was working with the infamous Barksdale Drug Organization as a representative when he formally had ties with the Stanfield drug organization. After the realization the defense attorney was neutralized by a gang member and left for dead in the middle of the street.

Mr. Levy's uncle, has already filed a suit against the city for many reasons including hate crime, under payment, not providing Mr. Levy with a nice tie for court dates, making fun of his yamaka, racial profiling his clients, racially profiling his mother when she was pulled over on March 8th when she was pulled over for RECKLESS driving and much more.

Spoiler for Pez:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Maurice Levy, Barksdale Crew Aligned. You are a skilled defense attorney working with the Barksdale Organization, representing the organization's members at trials and advising Avon Barksdale and Stringer Bell on how to avoid investigations for drug trafficking. You are corrupt and unethical, willing to defend any drug client.

This will make you the Defense Attorney. On any two nights you can send me a name and they will be unlynchable for the next day phase.

Your Mafia are as follows:

discuss with your team here:

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Barksdale crew are eliminated

Gay Policewoman has final slice of pie
by Clint Eastwood

Continuing in the large string of police deaths as of late, officer Kima Greggs was found not breathing today. She was rushed to the local emergency room and was pronounced dead before the doctor could finish getting back from his 2 hour lunch break.

She will be remembered as GOOD POH-LICE with a passion for good cases, and police work. Her last words were "free hat" ..we have no idea what she meant by this.

Spoiler for TKOK!:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Kima Greggs, Law Enforcement aligned. Kima is a police detective in the Baltimore Police Department who is a dedicated officer and capable detective with some off-the-job issues. Openly lesbian, she has had problems involving infidelity, alcohol, and relationships. She played a key role in all of the show's main cases.

Since you are considered one of the more competent members of the Baltimore City Police Department you are the investigator. Each night you may pm me and I will inform you if the person you targeted is town, scum, or something else.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Law Enforcement and Street Aligned players are eliminated.

Day 11