Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #3860 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000Postage 31501 - 50000
Default re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread - Day 12

Night 9
"Now listen to me you little fuckin' piece a shit; I'm gon' tell you one thing, and one thing only, about the Western boys you're playing with: We do not lose! and we do not forget! and we do not give up! Ever! So I'm only gon' say this one time: If you march yo' ass out here right now and put the bracelets on, we will Not Kick the Livin' Shit outa you. But if you make us go into the weeds for you, or make us come back out here tomorrow night, catch you onda corner, I swear to fuckin' Christ, we will beat you Longer, and Harder, than you Beat your Own Dick!" - Ellis Carver

Lieutenant gets anvil dropped on head
by George Costanza

After leaving a Broadway show The Book of Mormon with his wife, Lieutenant Cedric Daniels got a surprise. A giant 2 ton anvil was dropped on his head. While most people found it comical the smells of brains started to attract stray cats. After his guts were hosed down, police suspected that this was indeed no coincidence.

Spoiler for BOSS:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Cedric Daniels, Law Enforcement aligned.You are a well regarded officer in the department whose focus is on good police work and quality arrests. You tend to have disagreements with some of the higher ranking officers at times but for the most part pull through, completing the task at hand, gaining both a good reputation as a commander and investigator within the department.

With a good case always in mind you are the jailkeeper. Every night you may arrest someone and keep them in jail overnight. This will protect them and also roleblock them too.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Law Enforcement and Street Aligned players are eliminated.

Another Policeman taken down

by Bryan Danielson

Baltimore City is stunned after another policeman gets greased this morning. "These killing of cops is outrageous! We need to teach these hoodrats who runs these streets. If we lose another cop we may just have to call in the A-TEAM." - says some douchebag.

Ellis Carver said his goodbyes to the world after being shot when he left a convenient store with an Ice Tea and Skittles. When will the chaos end! When?!

Spoiler for Big_Man:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Ellis Carver, Law Enforcement aligned. You formally worked in Baltimore Police Department's Western District Drug Enforcement Unit and eventually rose the ranks and made a career for yourself.

Although you matured later in the series, early on you enjoyed the adrenaline rush of physical policing and you were not above cutting ethical corners to get ahead. This makes you the 2-shot Day Cop. On any two day periods you may pm me and you can cop someone, and you will find out their alignment.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Law Enforcement and Street Aligned players are eliminated.

READ THIS PLEASE
by Ghost Postage

Spiros Vondopolous has been arrested by the police in affiliation with counts of human trafficking, drug trade and other crimes involving the importing of illegal contraband. He has since ESCAPED from jail and now on the loose. We have finger printed and photographed this man, below this article is the suspects photo and information. The Baltimore city police have revealed his identity for the city to see. We encourage his capture and who knows, there may be a reward that goes along with it! Or not.

Spoiler for Rising:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are The Greek, Spiros Vondas.Vondas is The Greek's second-in-command and acted as a buffer between The Greek and his illegal activities, using a small cafe as his base of operations. The name Spiros Vondopolous is one of a range of identities that he has available to him.

The Greek is a very powerful man. You are his protector. If The Greek (****) has a majority vote you will die in his place. Your role will not be revealed in the thread, I'll just announce that you are out of the game. The Role will be revealed if you die in an unrelated incident.

Win Condition: You win when The Greek(and you) are the last men standing

Old Man Yells at Cloud
more on page 6

Day 10 starts now. If you want to replace in BOSS/Big_Man let me know.