Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #3320 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default re: TV SHOW discussion thread (NO FUCKING SPOILERS please)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Jimmy View Post
Been watching Prison Break again on Netflix, just finished season 3.

I think season 1 is one of the best opening seasons of any show I have watched , just 22 episodes of greatness with the continuing cliff hanger at the end of each episode. The only show I could put level with the cliff hangers is Dexter , but the fact Priosn break does it for 22 episodes is quite remarkable.

It was fairly obvious that a show called prison break would lose momentum once they escaped the prison but the kept it going faily well through season two and advanced the angle with the company well.

Favorite characters:
Micheal
Teabag
and I always felt sorry for tweener despite the guy being a massive tool.
Loved this show, and yeah, season 1 is the best. And I agree that 2 was almost doomed, but they kept it really interesting.

Teabag is the best, and he only gets better. Alex Mahone also is good, but becomes crazy awesome by season 4. Without spoiling too much, if you make it through the whole series, Bellick becomes cool too.

I even bought some of the prison break magazines, I was that into it.

The Swiss Superman