Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?
View Single Post
post #102 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2012, 02:54 AM
Greek_Kane_Fan
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
Interesting but hard to believe his daughter would have acted the way she did when she tried to give her little speech. If she did, she is a fantastic actress.
Prior to MJ's "death" we knew little about his kids, so maybe she took acting lessons?
She did say in a recent interview that she wanted to become an actress. If you re watch the memorial you can tell that she is trying real hard to cry and she quickly falls into Janet's arms because she couldn't cry anymore. I can go on all day and say all the clues etc..... There are just so many.

Also another reason why MJ would fake is death on top of the debt is to be loved again like he was back in the late 70s to early 90s. As soon as the molestation allegations started to come into play (which BTW were totally false, just a family trying to cash in on his earnings) he wasn't known as Michael Jackson the greatest entertainer on earth, sadly he was know by many as Michael Jackson the child abuser. If you notice now that a lot of people that called a freak etc... are now fans of his and his popularity has grown to the heights of when he was untouchable (mid 80s). Also people who thought he was guilty now think that he was innocent.

Again this is my opinion based on what I have seen and heard.
I have been following events and such from time to time and have come to the conclusion that these happenings are not a coincidence but clues put by MJ himself.

He once said he wants to "Captivate the world like no one else has" well Mr Jackson you certainly will.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome