Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 10:41 PM   #92 (permalink)
Catalanotto
HUGH JACKMAN'S WIFEY

Catalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whoreCatalanotto is a rep whore
Default Re: Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by li/<o View Post
Thanks for that post makes some sense he owing some much money. I just wonder how some of this guys get in debt so much its just crazy. I learned something new another way to tell people that just because your a celebrity it doesn't mean ur all that rich.
When you have a lot of money, it is actually easy to get in that much debt. You spend, spend, spend, just because you can, and you lose track of your money so fast.

If you have $10 to your name, you are going to pay more attention to how/what you spend it on.

When you have millions of dollars, it is a lot easier to just point and purchase.

<3 <3 HUGH JACKMAN <3 <3
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.