Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 05:48 PM   #402 (permalink)
Matt_Yoda
Little Poppa Pump

Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000Matt_Yoda 501 - 1000
Default Re: Lucha Libre Match/Show Discussion/Reviews

Got to say that I'm" looking forward the seeing the upcoming tapings from AAA, the 4/30 tapings are more appealing to me:

AAA 04/30 TV Taping Lineup
1) Argenis & Atomic Boy vs. Gran Apache & Tito Santana II
2) Fabi Apache vs. Mari Apache
3) Mascarita Dorada & Octagoncito II vs., Mini Charly Manson & Mini Psicosis
4) Daga, Jack Evans, & Extreme Tiger vs. Dark Dragon, Decnnis, & Teddy Hart
5) Dr. Wagner Jr. & Silver Kain vs. Texano Jr. & Mascara Ano 2000 Jr.
6) Juventud Guerrera & La Parka Jr. vs. Chessman & Jeff Jarrett

AAA 05/06 TV Taping Lineup
1) Fabi Apache, Mascarita Dorada, & Octagoncito II vs. Sexy Star, Mini Histeria, & Mini Psicosis
2) Daga & Fenix vs. Cuervo & Ozz
3) Monster Clown, Murder Clown, & Psycho Clown vs. Hector Garza, Halloween, & Psicosis
4) AAA Tag Team Titles: Abyss & Chessman (c) vs. Juventud Guerrera & Joe Lider
5) Cibernetico & Dr. Wagner Jr. vs. Perro Aguayo Jr. & Jeff Jarrett

As far as CMLL is concerned, I can't wait to check out Sombra vs. Rojo Jr. for the CMLL Middleweight Title, two of my favorite luchas hamming it up for the strap. Also, my best wishes out to El Mesias and nothing against the guy, but its likely he may miss TripleMania so I hoping that they strip him of the belt and have Perro Jr. win it so Mesias can come back and do the whole revenge angle.

___

Drago, Fenix & Heavy Metal vs. El Consejo
AAA on Televisa- 2012

-Very fun Trios match here. Starts off with the small vs. big guy shoulder block spot but Ano Jr. isnít going down and Drago tries for a sneak pin followed by Ano Jr. giving him a STO takedown to major heat. Fenix tags in and cleans house before the rudos get the upperhand. The technicos fight back with Fenix hitting a sick Death Valley Driver on Toscano into the corner. After some more back and forth, the finish comes from a distraction by El Hombre de Negro, allowed Texano Jr. to deck the shit out of Fenix with a Lariat followed by the Powerbomb/Back Stabber combination. Overall, very good Trios match further establishing El Consejo.

I will say that Fenix was the star in this match though; dude is charismatic as hell and hit a lot nice spots (my favorite being the Kobashi chops followed by the bitchslap). Heís really improved over the last year.

I for Matt Hardy (A Matt Hardy guy since '99):
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND

WWE/TNA/ROH/Toryumon/DragonGate/DGUSA/EVOLVE/AAA/M-Pro/FMW/Other
Matt_Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote