Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #3401 (permalink)
Postage
Amazing

Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage Postage
Default re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread - Day 7

Night 6
"you come at the king, you best not miss" - Omar Little

Politician wins election to Hell
by Manbearpig

This was no murder. This is some straight assassination shit right here. Senator Clay Davis of the wonderful state of Maryland was shot and killed in his home late last night.

The politician whom allegedly been investigated for accepting bribes and being involved in shady dealings was nearing trial this coming June. This comes as a big shock to the community as many Baltimore citizens loved Clay and considered him the voice of the fiends and single moms out there.

"All I can say is....shit." says his aid to Damien Price.

Spoiler for LadyCroft:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Clay Davis, Street aligned. You are the Senator of Maryland, you are a man of the people. Right? Actually you are more interested in lining your pockets and getting dirty instead of actually caring about saving this place. But nonetheless you are a representative of your state and the people love you.

As a politician of your caliber you are the Vote Stealer. Which means you are able to buy someones vote. Every night you may pm me a name and the next day whoever you vote, the person you selected will automatically be counted voting whoever you placed a vote on regardless of whom they vote.

You also have a post restriction. In every post you MUST say Clay's famous catchphrase "sheeeeee-it" Or face a mod kill. Click here to see it..

Win Condition: You win when all threats to Street Aligned players and the Law Enforcement are eliminated.

Feared Gangster Found Dead on Corner
by Bender Rodriguez

Omar Little, a stick up man whos claim to fame was robbing drug dealers was found laying dead on a corner in West Baltimore this morning. He was a feared and widely known man of the streets who lived the life of a vigilante.

Our man on the scene, Brian Fantana, was on the streets to find out just exactly what happened. Unfortunately, we got several variations of what happened.

"I heard they needed 10 fools with AKs and they still had a hard time taking him down"

"Well I heard Omar and Marlo got into a head to head and Marlo took care of that dicksucka once and for all"

"Nah, word is Omar was robbing a Barksdale stash and they lit his ass up the moment he walked in"

"That ..... went ninja and killed his own self. Had a revelation 'nd shit."

Spoiler for Shepard:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Omar Little, Street aligned. You are a renowned stick-up man who lives by a strict moral code and never deviates from his rules, foremost of which is that he never robs or menaces people who are not involved in "the game". You are also a homosexual.

As one of the most feared figures in Baltimore and equipped with a giant double-barrel shotgun you are the Vigilante. You are able to kill one person each night but be careful to not get too reckless, you do not believe in shooting the innocent citizens. Omar is unanimously disliked and feared by several drug dealers throughout the city as his heists hit them hard. Because of this you have your trusty Bullet Proof Vest on, good for 2 shots.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to Street Aligned players and the Law Enforcement are eliminated.

Note: "What's the point in sending these stupid notes? Nobody listens to me so it just feels like a waste of time."

Day 7 Begins.