Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 04:31 PM   #38 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy View Post
The thing about conspiracy theories is that some of them are blown way out of proportion, there is obviously some truth behind almost all of them but people have a tendancy to turn it into world wide game of "Chinese whispers" and 90% of what people believe (the conspiracy theorist believers) are just plain bull crap.

Like say for example, two of the biggest are the 9/11 ones and the Moon Landing. I'm not allowed to sa exactly what, but if you want to take my word for it, there is something behind those two especially - I know things that the majority dont. It didn't happen exactly how people think. But it isn't anything close to what the conspiracy theorists ybelieve, as everyone adds their own touch to the story and it has just become crazy. A giant game of Chinese whispers.
What makes you so knowledgeable?