AAW - Durty Deeds

AAW Heritage Title Tournament - Quarterfinal
Lamar Titan vs. Juntai Miller - **3/4

Davey Vega vs. Louis Lyndon - ***

ACH vs. Mat Fitchett - ***1/2

AAW Tag Team Titles
Irish Airborne (Jake & Dave Crist) vs. Zero Gravity (Brett Gakiya & CJ Esparza) - **1/2

Sami Callihan vs. Davey Richards - ***

Steel Cage Match
We Are Here (Keith Walker & Tweek Phoenix) vs. Darin Corbin & Marion Fontaine - **

MsChif vs. Markus Crane - DUD

Samuray Del Sol vs. Kyle O'Reilly - ***

Winner Gets AAW Heavyweight Title Shot
Jimmy Jacobs vs. Mason Beck vs. Shane Hollister vs. Arik Cannon - ***

AAW Heavyweight Title
Silas Young vs. Michael Elgin - ***1/2

Between the Heritage title tournament churning out good matches, Hollister continuing his roll (despite the finish) and his feud with Callihan and a fine main event (even if it's one of their weaker encounters) this was mostly and easy show to sit through. Only bad spots were the We Are Here/Corbin & Fontaine feud continuing to drag and anything involving MsChif being a dead spot in the show.

ROH - The Briscoe Brothers: Sandy Fork Originals

3/2/08 - GHC Tag Team Titles
The Briscoes (Jay & Mark) vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Takashi Sugiura - ***3/4

7/25/08 - No Disqualification

The Briscoes & Austin Aries vs. The Age Of The Fall (Jimmy Jacobs, Tyler Black, & Necro Butcher) - ***1/2

8/2/08
The Briscoes vs. Vulture Squad (Ruckus & Jigsaw) - *1/2

10/25/08
The Briscoes vs. LAX (Homicide & Hernandez) - ***1/2

12/27/08
The Briscoes vs. Kensuke Sasaki & Katsuhiko Nakajima - ***1/4

4/18/09
Jay Briscoe vs. Roderick Strong - ***1/2

5/9/09 - ROH World Title
Jay Briscoe vs. Jerry Lynn - **1/2

HDNet Episode 25
The Briscoes vs. Kevin Steen & El Generico - ***1/2

9/18/09
The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks (Matt & Nick Jackson) - ***1/2

12/19/09 - ROH World Tag Team Titles
The Briscoes vs. The American Wolves (Davey Richards & Eddie Edwards) - **3/4

HDNet Episode 48 - ROH World Tag Team Titles
The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks - ***1/2

5/8/10
The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus) - **3/4

6/19/10 - ROH World Tag Team Titles - No Disqualification
The Briscoes vs. The Kings of Wrestling (Chris Hero & Claudio Castangoli) - ****1/4

7/22/10
The Briscoes vs. The American Wolves - ***1/2

12/18/10
The Briscoes (Jay, Mark, and Papa) vs. The Kings of Wrestling & Shane Hagadorn - ***

4/1/11
The Briscoes vs. Future Shock (Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly) - ***1/2

4/2/11
The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express - ***3/4

5/21/11 - Chicago Street Fight
The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express - ****

9/17/11 - Ladder War III
The Briscoes vs. The All Night Express - ***1/2

11/19/11
The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks - ***

#9,147 ·
AAW Point Of No Return (12/4/2013):

1) Jimmy Jacobs vs. Silas Young ***1/2
2) Colt Cabana & Juntai Miller vs. Dan Lawrence & Markus Crane **1/4
3) Rich Swann vs. Lamar Titan vs. Louis Lyndon **
4) Marion Fontaine & Darin Corbin vs. Tweek Phoenix & Keith Walker *3/4
5) Sami Callihan vs. Shane Hollister *1/2
6) Saraya Knight, Miss Natural & Taylor Made vs. Ms Chief, Christina Von Eerie & Heidi Lovelace *1/4
7) ACH vs. Kyle O'Reilly ***1/4
8) Irish Airbourne vs. Arik Cannon & Mat Fitchett *1/2
9) Michael Elgin vs. Davey Richards **3/4

This was my first full AAW show & the name is pretty apt 'cos I doubt I'll be coming back. Young and Jacobs set the table with a wrestling clinic that they made look effortless, while most of the undercard crew put in twice as much work for half the returns. Swann's debut was littered with ultra-complex three-way spots, but lacked any real substance. Callihan vs. Hollister was the worst kind of videogame horseshit - boot opponent in the mush, drop him on his head a couple of times, run the ropes, eat a boot to the mush, get dropped on your head, wait for opponent to run the ropes, etc - with the added bonus of a TNA finish. ACH and O'Reilly surprised by telling a fairly solid story - speed & agility vs. strikes & submissions, with ACH repeatedly getting suckered into going toe-to-toe. And Elgin vs. Richards was pretty good for the first 10-15 mins, with Davey working the leg & Elgin targeting the back. Of course, once Elgin popped up from a superplex, it all went to shit & they were ignoring potential finishers left, right & centre. I definitely need to cut back on my indie viewing 'cos this nonsense mostly bugs the crap out of me.

#9,150 ·
Bummer that you didn't like the AAW show, it was one of my favorites both live and on DVD. I personally think you're being a little too hard on it as a whole, but to each their own. If you don't know much about Sami or Shane, or their story going into the match, then a lot of what happened during it may not, and will not, make much sense. They've had a long-burning feud and decided to go stiff, and in two weeks they're blowing off their feud for a last man standing match, so that should be stiff too. It fits within the context of their program, and if you take it for any more than that, then yeah, you're going to be disappointed.

#9,148 ·
AAW's generally a promotion where you can grab the odd good match or two off each card. I enjoyed their shows a lot more when Raymond and Able were running wild their circa 09-10 and Jacobs and Silas were on fire there. I'll probably spend a day at some point catching up on all the ACH, Jacobs and Silas matches I want to watch from their shows since the last one I saw (mid 2012). Did that ACH/Ali match that got the really positive live review on here get released. I was looking out for it and never seen it on a DVD review.

As far as Indy stuff goes I've been at the point of cutting back further and further for a year or two now. I'm much happier for watching Damien Wayne and Dean Allmark matches over **-*** ROH midcard matches.

#9,149 ·
I'm trying to stay positive with current ROH. It zaps my strength when guys like Davey Richards & Jay Lethal get the most time on their big shows. Think I should just go back to skipping every Davey/O'Reilly/Wolves match again. Hated every single one from this year. Hell, I even disliked Edwards vs Fish.

just give me Jimmy Jacobs singles matches you bastards. Delirious: you aren't any better than Cornette at this rate.

idc what Seabs says Chikara is bossy as ever. (8*D) Latest show ruled. CZW entertains me despite their shows being filled with crap (lol @ BLK OUT & AR Fox), & PWG - yeah, they're just fine. At this point I'm enjoying my Joshi more than collective work from the men's ranks. And some of the SHINE shows have been filled with crap too. But when it's good, it's a whole lot of fun.

Damien Wayne is cool beans. Got a point there.

#9,151 ·
To be fair, that review is more of a reflection on my having had enough of the current indie style than it is on AAW - I just happened to be watching an AAW show when over-saturation finally took its toll. I'm sure their shows are a whole heap of fun to attend & follow, plus I neglected to compliment the commentary team for managing to hold together some of the matches when they were in danger of falling apart.

#9,152 ·
Chikara - The Shoulder of Pallas​

1) Kobald vs Saturyne ~ ***

2) Four Way Elimination Match
The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama) vs Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) vs The Throwbacks II (Dasher Hatfield & Mark Angelosetti) vs Ultramantis Black & Blind Rage ~ ***1/2

3) FIST (Icarus, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, & Sugar Dunkerton) vs 3.0 (Shane Matthews & Scott Parker), Gran Akuma, & Marty Jannetty ~ ***

4) Grudge Match - Part III
Tim Donst vs Archibald Peck ~ ***

5) The Colony (Fire Ant, Green Ant, & AssailAnt) & Frightmare vs Soldier Ant & The Colony Xtreme Force (Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant, & Orbit Adventure Ant) ~ ***

6) Chikara Grand Championship
Eddie Kingston(c) vs Hallowicked ~ ***3/4

7) Mike Quackenbush & Jushin Liger vs Jigsaw & The Shard ~ ***3/4

I'll probably never see the Dragon Gate: USA shows from the same weekend. Moot point knowing myself. Chikara stole WrestleCon weekend. It's shows like this that remind me why I love the promotion like I do. :clap

I screamed, jumped, hollered, and all that jazz when Liger's music hit + came out. I have no shame in admitting this. BRILLIANT moment.

#9,156 ·
Chikara - The Shoulder of Pallas

1) Kobald vs Saturyne ~ ***

2) Four Way Elimination Match
The Batiri (Obariyon & Kodama) vs Devastation Corporation (Max Smashmaster & Blaster McMassive) vs The Throwbacks II (Dasher Hatfield & Mark Angelosetti) vs Ultramantis Black & Blind Rage ~ ***1/2

3) FIST (Icarus, Chuck Taylor, Johnny Gargano, & Sugar Dunkerton) vs 3.0 (Shane Matthews & Scott Parker), Gran Akuma, & Marty Jannetty ~ ***

4) Grudge Match - Part III
Tim Donst vs Archibald Peck ~ ***

5) The Colony (Fire Ant, Green Ant, & AssailAnt) & Frightmare vs Soldier Ant & The Colony Xtreme Force (Arctic Rescue Ant, Missile Assault Ant, & Orbit Adventure Ant) ~ ***

6) Chikara Grand Championship
Eddie Kingston(c) vs Hallowicked ~ ***3/4

7) Mike Quackenbush & Jushin Liger vs Jigsaw & The Shard ~ ***3/4

I'll probably never see the Dragon Gate: USA shows from the same weekend. Moot point knowing myself. Chikara stole WrestleCon weekend. It's shows like this that remind me why I love the promotion like I do. :clap

I screamed, jumped, hollered, and all that jazz when Liger's music hit + came out. I have no shame in admitting this. BRILLIANT moment.
This review makes me feel bad about the fact that I was drinking a Margarita in Chile's about a half mile away when this show was taking place.

Disagree about Chikara stealing the weekend though. Dragon Gate on Saturday kicked so much ass. Also Freight Train vs.Mystery Man was a near 5* classic.

#9,159 ·
PWG All Star Weekend 9 Night 1:
Paul London vs Kevin Steen - ****. Very fun match. Good spots and no overkill. I thought this was very well done by Steen in particular with his selling.

Young Bucks vs Gargano/Taylor - ****. Again, a really fun match. Doesn't look as choreographed as the usual Bucks match so that's a plus for me.

Eddie Edwards vs Jay Lethal - n/r. When somebody says "indyriffic" this is the match they're talking about. Moves! No selling! Well they did start selling...at the 19 minute mark and only for about 1 minute. Hated it.

AR Fox/Samurai Del Sol vs Ricochet/Rich Swann - ****1/4. Holy fucking shit what a match. Incredible spots. A must see match.

Roderick Strong vs Trent? - ***1/4. This match really lost me. I just zoned out while watching because it was slow and kind of boring. The finish was damn good.

Future Shock vs Unbreakable F'n Machines - ***1/2. Fine match but definitely went into overkill.

Drake Younger vs Sami Callihan - n/r. This was a disgusting match. I didn't really enjoy it but if you like blood and sick spots this is for you.

Going into the show I didn't know the card and after the first four matches I thought this could easily be the card of the year...then the next three matches happened. I'd be happy if Night 2 matches this though because it was really good. Had the match order been different it would've left a better taste in my mouth.

#9,183 · (Edited)
Sorry...just assumed you reviewed both nights and spoiled who won the No. 1 contender's match. When I saw the title, I just kept scrolling.

PWG All Star Weekend 9 2013

Night 1

1. Paul London vs. Kevin Steen - *** 1/4
2. Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor vs. Young Bucks - *** 1/2-*** 3/4
3. Eddie Edwards vs. Jay Lethal - *** 1/4
4. AR Fox and Samurai Del Sol vs. Inner City Machine Guns - **** (Match of the Weekend)
5. Roderick Strong vs. Trent Baretta - ** 1/2
6. Future Shock vs. Unbreakable Fucking Machines - ***
7. Sami Callihan vs. Drake Younger - *** 1/2

Night 1 Overall: 8/10

First match was really entertaining - wasn't a great match and dragged on a little too long but had a lot of comedy moments and it's great to see London back in PWG. 2nd match was really good - that spear was insane. Glad to see Lethal in PWG. Also dragged on a little too long, but good match. The reversals were hilarious. 3rd match = Ricochet and Del Sol. That is all. Glad to see Trent in PWG but the match just didn't really flow at all. Some OK stuff and it started picking up then just ended kind of abruptly. Future Shock/Machines bored me for some reason. Had some cool moments but overall, just a meh match. Disappointed in that one. Drake/Callihan 3 was the best of the series because they actually tried to sell this time. Brutal match, but not main event caliber in my opinion. Just getting tired of seeing these 2 wrestle and I'm glad it's over. I really hope Cole retains tomorrow. Overall though, good show. Nothing was really bad, aside from Trent/Strong. Solid matches throughout.

Night 2

1. Jay Lethal vs. Willie Mack - *** 1/4
2. Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano vs. RockNES Monsters - *** 1/4
3. Paul London vs. Trent Baretta - ** 3/4
4. Unbreakable Fucking Steen Machines vs. Fox/Richchet/Swann - ****
5. Samuray Del Sol vs. TJ Perkins - *** 1/4
6. Kyle O'Reilly vs. Sami Callihan - **
7. Young Bucks vs. Dojo Bros - *** 1/4-*** 1/2
8. Adam Cole vs. Drake Younger - ***

Overall: 6.5/10

Really enjoyed Lethal/Mack. Kinda short but good match. It was prime time! 2nd match was good too. Lots of comedy and entertaining stuff. London/Baretta was alright but it just didn't flow and was too long. Disappointed because I liked Trent in WWE but his matches in PWG haven't been that great. 6 man tag was really fun and a great match. Some hilarious comedy stuff and some crazy double/triple team spots. Del Sol/Perkins was a good cruiserweight match. Kyle/Sami was way too long and meh. Not a fan. Bucks/Dojo Bros was pretty good but nowhere near their first match at Mystery Vortex. Nothing wrong with it, but I wasn't really feeling it for some reason. Main event was alright. Tons of no selling as usually by Drake. Thank god he didn't win. Overall, Night 1 was far better but it was still a pretty good show.

#9,162 ·
Yeah I don't think saying you liked or disliked certain matches is a big deal.

From what I read the main event was worked liked a death match wasn't it? As a CZW regular I want to see that a lot. A death match in front of a crowd as awesome as PWG sounds like it would be amazing.

Hopefully Highspots has a table on May 11th when I see CZW next so I can pick up both nights.

#9,171 ·
Finally saw Under the Hood from CHIKARA, and my vote for Most Underrated Match of 2012 goes to Eddie Kingston vs. Tim Donst for the Grand Championship. I remember the reviews for this show back in December, at best, talking about how underwhelming this was, and at worst tearing it apart. I guess people had been led to expect a different type of match from the way the feud had been booked, but I'm not sure what exactly that was. This was a smartly-worked wrestling match for the most part, with the overbooking only hurting it a little. I haven't had a single f##king clue what we're supposed to make of Donst's character since he started this role, but he plays it almost as well as Kingston does his own role, and putting them together made for a very good Grand Championship defense. I didn't like this quite as much as the Tadasuke defense, but I give it the same **** rating. Really good match.

#9,173 ·
Quick ASW N1 thoughts
1) Kevin Steen vs. Paul London ***1/4
2) Young Bucks vs. Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor ***3/4
3) Eddie Edwards vs. Jay Lethal ***1/4 - ***1/2
4) AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol vs. Ricochet & Rich Swann ****
5) Roderick Strong vs. Trent? ***
6) Michael Elgin & Brian Cage vs. Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly ***1/2
7) Drake Younger vs. Sami Callihan (Guerrilla Warfare) ***ish range

Fun show. Didn't find anything particularly blow-away but it was easy to watch. While I loathed the MV Sami/Drake match, I felt the KO/Submission gimmick somewhat redeemed their second match and I felt the same with this one. They did not get too nearfall heavy which helped. I know most people on here will likely disagree with that, which is fine. It's certainly not for everyone, but I felt it was more tolerable than their first PWG encounter thanks to the gimmick/having it in the main event spot.

Crowd seemed burnt out for the UFM/FS match, which was a bummer since that was my most anticipated match of the weekend (until the 6-man was made official for N2.) Still a good match.

Trent/Roddy was pretty entertaining. Crowd didn't care for most of it, but both put in good effort.

Fox & SDS/Ricochet & Swann was great. They did a couple things that I had not seen out of the four but realistically if you have seen these guys on a regular basis, what they produced is not too surprising. Kind of ironic how this will likely be the only time you see Ricochet/Samuray interact in a match despite both being in the WWN promotions for the last year+. I also felt like Fox did not get enough to really showcase himself. It was mostly the Ricochet/Samuray show. Still a great match.

Lethal/Eddie had a good match. Same with London/Steen. FIST/Bucks was below their C-Rex encounter last year in my opinion, but it was still the second best thing on the show.

Probably around an 8 - 8.5/10 for the show overall. Very excited for Night 2 which I feel should be an improvement.

#9,175 ·
PWG All Star Weekend 9 Night 1

Paul London vs. Kevin Steen: ***1/2

Johnny Gargano & Chuck Taylor vs. The Young Bucks: ****

Jay Lethal vs. Eddie Edwards: ***

AR Fox & Samuray Del Sol vs.The Inner City Machine Guns: ****1/4

Roderick Strong vs. Trent?: ***1/4

Future Shock vs. The Unbreakable F'N Machines: ***1/2

Guerrilla Warfare Number One Contender Match:
Sami Callihan vs. Drake Younger: ***

- Great show from PWG, really fun to sit through overall. Steen vs London was entertaining as hell. Great mix of comedy and wrestling, really good opener from both these men.

- Young Bucks vs Taylor and Gargano was a great match. Typical Young Bucks goodness right here with Gargano and Chuck also having a great showing. Loved this thing.

- Lethal vs Edwards was good. I think it got a bit too typical Indy style with the spots and lack of selling in places but it was a pretty entertaining bout for what it was.

- Inner City tag team match was absolute insanity. This was amazing. Unreal match right here. Everyone needs to check that match out. Loved every second. The sequence near the start of the match by Del Sol and Richochet is one of the most insane things I've seen in a long time. Utterly brilliant.

- Trent had a good debut match with Roddy. Very solid but nothing standout or amazing. A little slow paced but that was alright, definitely worth watching.

- Future Shock vs Unbreakable F'N Machines was also very very good. Great humour between Cole and Elgin. I don't think it was overkill like the other reviewers said but it wasn't as stand out as the other two tag team matches were. Still very good stuff.

- The main event could have been a whole better than it was but at the same time could have been a whole lot worse. The gimmick really helped this match as far as the positives of it goes. Some insane spots and really brutal use of weaponry. Both Callihan and Younger used weapons in creative ways which really helped the match. Good story told as well with Callihan beating the absolute shit out of Drake who was refusing to quit. However the lack of selling from both men hurt this thing (unsurprisingly to some). Particularly Drake who was pissing me off at times, his long term selling was non existent. He would sell the initial bump really well but then when he got on the offense jumped around like nothing ever happened. Really woeful. The gimmick however and the fact they didn't drag this thing into overkill helped it to become a pretty entertaining hardcore match which was fine for what it was. If it weren't the conclusion to this series I would say this should have not been the main event.

Overall, great first night from PWG. I'd give it an 8.5/10. Gonna watch the second night a bit later.

#9,176 ·
I haven't finished Night 2 yet but just finished the Steen/Cage/Elgin vs Ricochet/Fox/Swann match and that was one of the most entertaining matches I have ever seen. ***** for entertainment.

#9,177 · (Edited)
PWG All Star Weekend 9 Night 1

Paul London vs Kevin Steen ***1/2

Johnny Gargano and Chuck Taylor vs The Young Bucks ***1/2

Jay lethal vs Eddie Edwards DUD

AR Fox and Samuray del Sol vs The Inner City Machine Guns ***3/4

Roderick Strong vs Trent? *

Future Shock vs The Unbreakable F'n Machine **1/2

Sami Callihan vs Drake Younger ***

-London and Steen is the definition of an opener. What I admired the most about this match was the fact that these guys spent a lot of this match working the crowd into a frenzy by doing...absolutely nothing. The crowd was on fire for Paul London simply going to back and wetting his hair, slapping Steen in the face with a glove. It's freaking crazy. What I enjoyed the most about this match was that it didn't go into overkill with the kicks to the head and head dropping. Fantastic opener.

-Gargano/Taylor vs Young Bucks was pretty good as well. Wasn't as over-choreographed as most Young Bucks matches tend to be. I enjoyed it. Lots of cool sequences.

-As for Lethal/Edwards? Fuck that match. Seriously, fuck it. I made a vow in 2013 to get back into indy wrestling but this match reminded me why I stopped watching it the first place. The match goes at 1000mph, lacks any sort of structure, pacing or selling. It's just Lethal and Edwards taking turns kicking each other in the head with no consequences whatsoever. I mean, there was some fun crowd work in Edwards asking a fan to irish whip him into Lethal. Later on Lethal would ask two fans to irish whip him as well, only they irish whipped him into the edge of the ring. However, no consequences. And in typical indy fashion, the finish is as anti climatic as it gets. The ideal finish would have been when Lethal hit his springboard ace crusher onto Edwards. However, it ends about three minutes later when both guys are clueless as to what to do next and the match just ends flat. It could have been worse. It could have ended 10 minutes after it was supposed to.

-Luckily, the tag match followed. Holy shit. This match was freaking chaos. The standing ovation of the ngith came when Ricochet and Del Sol were just countering each others moves so quickly. It was a thign of beauty to look at. The crowd went nuts. This show is worth seeing just for the moment alone. Overall, it was a good a match. I got kind of tired with it coming down to end as the endless dives that AR Fox loves to perform (and quite frankly everyone else) got over bearing but I give this match the credit it deserves. Tbh, though, I forgot AR Fox was even in this match at times. He presence just wasn't felt. Ricochet and Del Sol were definitely the standouts.

-The only way I can describe Strong/Trent is a conflict of interests and styles. Look, I'm no Roddy fan. Quite frankly, if Roderick strong were in a fighting game I would not pick his character. Why? Well I suck at fighting games and trying to remember his combos would be a nightmare for me. Strong, like many, needs to understand this pro wrestling. Not Super Street Fighter 4. The elbow into the jumping knee strike into the brainbuster into the backbreaker into the gutbuster just really isn't necessary. And it makes you look weak as fuck when your opponent kicks out ALL THE TIME. Trent (Trent?) tried to worker a more slower paced match and tried to add some selling and what not but Roddy was having none of it. Funny thing is, where as Roddy was kicking out of Trent's more or less weaker offense, Trent was kicking out of Roddy's best. Talk about burying your own fucking self for a stupid "This is awesome" chant. Terrible match. Only reason I didn't give it a DUD...it was good up until Strong started hitting his combos.

-As for the tag match that followed....meh. O' Reilly is another Strong and another guy who thinks pro wrestling is an arcade fighting game. The Davey Richards influence is strong in this one. O' Reilly does every but sell the two fucking giants offense and even when he makes an attempt at selling, it still fucking sucks. Some needs to tell this 180 pound vanilla midget he is no badass. Well at least when he's in the ring with guys like Elgin and Cage. I wouldn't describe this match as over kill or anything like that, I'd just call it O' Reilly doing what he does best. Suck. As for the others. Cole was okay. Had some cool stuff. There was this one moment in particular where Elgin and Cage were literally trading turns giving Cole a delayed suplex. Just some great stuff. Overall, it was on okay match and did a great job of making me not care about it to the point where I wanted to see the main event.

-The main event was solid. Nothing spectacular or anything but it was really entertaining. I know some may have issues with Younger's long-term selling but to me, it just wasn't the story of the match. I liked the story this match told. It's not the pain that gave Younger the adrenaline rush, it was the blatant disrespect and mocking and jeering by Sami. When Sami staples the money to Younger (which by the way is a very fucking stupid thing. Always hated that damn staple gun) Younger does hurt. But when Sami starts ripping the bills off and taunting him, oh, that's when shit starts and Younger retaliates. I also found the adrenaline rush from the salt to the wounds quite believable. Overall, this was a decent outing and one that I enjoyed. I'm not sure about the final outcome, but meh, will see how Night 2 plays out.

Overall, despite my criticisms, I did enjoy this show. The opener, like I mentioned, really stood out to me though. The flippity flip tag match (no not the Bucks, althought they were too) is something beyond the description of words. I challenge anyone to write a play by play for it. Main event was closed off a really fun night. Can't wait to check out night 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.