Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Callisto
Convicted avatar thief

Callisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselvesCallisto has made a name for themselves
Default Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

I've brought up this, because I got into a little dicussion about the topic with some of my friends. A handful of my pals believe in the New World Order theory, which is the theory that the world will be ruled by a unitary worldwide totalitarian government. Many of them cite secular organizations such as the World Health Organization as proof that such is actually happening. My brother is an ardent believer in the Illuminati. He thinks that it essentially is parallel to the New World Order. Some of these theories are quite intriguing to me, because they are so eccentric and spontaneous.

So the question still stands. Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?