Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread
View Single Post
post #3077 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2012, 02:56 PM Thread Starter
Postage
Amazing

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: The Wire Mafia Gameplay Thread - Day 7

Night Four

Silly name turns into serious consequence
by Walt Jr.

Baltimore resident, Chainsaw Charlie, did not get to enjoy the joys of alliteration this evening as it resulted in his demise. He was left on the roof of a car on display for everyone to see. He had cut marks, cigarette burns, and what most people noticed most, a decapitated head amongst other explicit things shoved in explicit places.

Not so ironically, a chainsaw was found nearby with blood that matches Mr. Chainsaw. We are only to imagine the gang that did this did it out of pure hate, this was no whimsical murder.

Spoiler for Chainsaw Charlie:

Welcome to The Wire Mafia. You are Herc, Law Enforcement aligned. At the start of the series you work for Baltimore City Police Department in the Narcotics unit. Throughout the series you go through changes but always remain your true goofy self.

Despite your silly personality you are a big tough looking man. This makes you the Bodyguard. Each night you may pm me a name and you will protect this person from potential harm. You may use this role on yourself up to two times in a nonconsecutive manner.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Law Enforcement and Street Aligned players are eliminated.

Special Editorial - What causes Incompetence?
(Optional Read)
by Postito

Personally I feel that there is a certain something lacking in Baltimore these days. I moved here for the thrill and risk there was in living in such a dangerous environment. What can I say, I'm a thrill seeker! And this is like the life version of a giant rollercoaster.

I don't know what it is but, I know there is massive drug trade around here and I just don't understand how a city riddiled with drugs has such low murder rates. Don't get me wrong I don't wish ill on anyone but it strikes me as bizarre. Of course, Baltimore's finest are great but it just isn't adding up. Which brings me to the theme of this piece, What causes Incompetence? Who selects decision makers? Who selects the drug lords? Who selects our Senators and Judges? Shouldn't there be a competence exam before you give these positions to the unqualified? All I'm saying is I moved to the dangerous streets of Baltimore, not the pussy whipped streets of some town in the outskirts of England.

Someone send a note: "Seriously guys. Taylor IS NOT the note passer."

Day 5 starts...
now.

Last edited by Postage; 05-04-2012 at 03:08 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome