Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funny wrestling pictures

6M views 11K replies 1K participants last post by  Cookie Monster 
#1 · (Edited)
I'v seen a lot of great funny wrestling pic but havn't seen these before.:lmao
Some of them are pure gold ,feel free to share anymore.

See less See more
#15 ·
Re: Funny wrestling pictures.

JOHN CENA RUBBER BRACELETS!

Hey, we know it's tough being a John Cena fan these days. And we know some of the kids at your school actually have hair in strange places now, but you don't. We can't help you there, but we can try and help you not get your ass kicked too severely. Introducing special monogrammed John Cena bracelets. So, get the word (WORD) out, because there are three currently available! If you're a staunch unabashed supporter of the Doctor of Thuganomics, try the "Never Been Laid" version. Stand up for your boy! Whether you're ten years old,or just a plain fat and ugly woman, now you can show your support for John with this bracelet, and defiantly yell "Yes, I'm a virgin and no one loves me. But I'm a member of the chain gang and that means something. I think." (it might actually be better if you didn't say that on second thought.). Also available: "This isn't mine. I swear!" and "Please Don't Kick My Ass" for those closeted fans who are afraid of backlash, or are quite frankly tired of spending 2/3rds of the day housed in their locker! (perhaps if you educated your feet ala Rob Van Dam you'd be able to run faster!)

Order now, and we'll throw in a complimentary "lock pick" for easy locker escapes, and an autographed picture of John swimming in a vault filled with money! Order now!

#19 ·

Reactions: Titania
#24 · (Edited)

That reminds me.

Classic video, needs to be watched by all: Link.

There are some amazing photoshops with Batista, considering he was basically Wrestlecraps poster boy for that. It's a shame that he left. I'm waiting for the void to be filled.

There's other videos too.

But here's a classic gif to close out:

No one in the WWE can make expressions like Batista. So much awesome photoshops/gifs. :lmao

#35 ·

That reminds me.

Classic video, needs to be watched by all: Link.

There are some amazing photoshops with Batista, considering he was basically Wrestlecraps poster boy for that. It's a shame that he left. I'm waiting for the void to be filled.

There's other videos too.

But here's a classic gif to close out:

No one in the WWE can make expressions like Batista. So much awesome photoshops/gifs. :lmao
Batista + Altered Beast = WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.