Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2012, 04:49 PM   #2793 (permalink)
A-C-P
Meltzer said I'm a good worker

A-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
Excuse? there's no place for excuses or bias here, all you need to do is look at the position to see that Orton/Swagger wasn't in that time slot. If Orton/Swagger was actually there and was doing terrible, I will say it. For some reason WWE wasted the time where they need to gain viewers on announcers putting the Brock/Cena match over, video packages and commercials. A match that actually starts at the 10pm slot and loses like Punk/Miz? that's a disaster.
I am fully aware that actual Orton and Swagger match was in the next quater after the 10PM slot, a quarter that lost another 245k viewers anyways. And not until I called you on it did you post about how bad what they decided to put in the 10PM slot was and why it lost viewers. In your OP on the breakdown you just explained what was in the 10PM slot and how Orton being there possibly saved it from being a disaster, when for the last month anything in the 10PM slot that didn;t gain 500K was a total disaster already, apparently.

but keep digging the hole deeper

Its hella entertaining