Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #2790 (permalink)
Rock316AE
AND YOU SHINE MY SHOES IF I WANT YOU TO

Rock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselvesRock316AE has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Excuse? there's no place for excuses or bias here, all you need to do is look at the position to see that Orton/Swagger wasn't in that time slot. If Orton/Swagger was actually there and was doing terrible, I will say it. For some reason WWE wasted the time where they need to gain viewers on announcers putting the Brock/Cena match over, video packages and commercials. A match that actually starts at the 10pm slot and loses like Punk/Miz? that's a disaster.