Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-03-2012, 04:29 PM   #2789 (permalink)
A-C-P
GET MY BAGS

A-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a pushA-C-P is getting a push
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock316AE View Post
The Orton match was actually not in the 10pm slot, they started by the end of the quarter and ended into Q6. They started the quarter with the announcers talking about Lesnar/Cena, then Ace backstage segment, then a full commercial break and only then by the end of the quarter the match. Check the Caldwell RAW report in the Torch. Orton probably saved the segment from a disaster number, thank god Punk wasn't there or we would be getting another 800k loss like his last match with Miz.
I've been waiting to read what excuses you'd come up with for the 10PM slot and Orton since the breakdown was posted and Man you didn't dissapoint

I've had to read you just berate every 10PM segment for the last couple months as "weak" GAINS for only bringing in 50-250K viewers and now a 10PM segment LOSES viewers and it gets a complete pass and b/c Orton was in it, and actually b/c Orton was in the tail end of the segment he SAVED it from total disaster. Not sure how a timeslot, that in your own words (well Meltzer's) Is almost IMPOSSIBLE not to gain viewers in, lost viewers can be considered saved on any level either.

Oh btw the Q6 with the rest of the Orton match in it lost another 245 K viewers, but of course that geot skipped over as well.

Yes but you are completely unbiased and only post facts

Last edited by A-C-P : 05-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.