Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Booker Profiles

Thread: Booker Profiles
View Single Post

Old 05-03-2012, 12:09 AM   #153 (permalink)
realslimshady4545
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

realslimshady4545 is in rep purgatory
Default Re: Booker Profiles

Username: realslimshady4545 (yeah.. I don't even remember making the account almost a decade ago..)
Name & Age: Jeremy, 24
Live: Indianapolis, IN
My Thread: Can't link, it's the one labeled "World Championship Wrestling Alliance"
My Favourite Thread:
What I Like Most About Booking: An outlet to show that I CAN do this better, that I DO know more than the people in charge of the crap on TV these days
My Favourite Promotion & Wrestler (Non BTB): Anarchy Championship Wrestling. "My favorite wrestler" is a question I absolutely hate, because I don't have one favorite wrestler. I have about 30 that I love watching, and probably will always love watching. Mitsuhiro Matsunaga, Tracy Smothers, Jun Kasai, Sick Nick Mondo, JC Bailey, Bruiser Brody, Chris Hero, Claudio Castagnoli, Terry Gordy, Demolition, and others are among my "all time favorites". Danny Havoc, Drake Younger, Masashi Takeda, Robert Evans/RD Evans/Archibald Peck, The Canadian Ninjas, Jessica James, & Eddie Kingston are among my favorites to watch now. I try to watch pretty much everything that exists, and can almost always find likeable elements in any federation
realslimshady4545 is offline   Reply With Quote