Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 PM   #1911 (permalink)
Saint Dick
Special Attraction at Wrestlemania

Saint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whoreSaint Dick is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeah1993 View Post
I've liked his reign, but he feels so second-rate to the 'Big Stars'. When was the last time he main evented a PPV, or even an episode of Raw? It just makes the Title feel kind of unimportant.
Really? I don't watch a whole lot of WWE TV but I've been getting a serious 'top guy' vibe from Punk in the last couple months. Disagree about the title feeling unimportant as well. His series with Henry sandwiched by the Jericho matches have done a world of good for the credibility of the championship to me. Feels like for the first time in a while we have a champion who consistently puts on great matches and I'm really not sure when or where this reign is ending.

Psyched for HHH/Brock btw.