Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling fans are the worst.

View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 07:13 PM   #46 (permalink)
CGS
Celebrating my first World title

CGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whoreCGS is a rep whore
Default Re: Wrestling fans are the worst.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalanotto View Post
IMO, someone who has that one track mindset is not a true wrestling fan. If you are going to base an opinion on your like/dislike for a wrestler and not look at the big picture, you are not a true fan, you're just a biased idiot. If you refuse to acknowledge and respect the roots of the sport, you are not a true fan. A true fan can hate Hulk Hogan to death but respect what he did for the company.

Not sure if people get what I am trying to say. It's late and I am tired so it might not be totally clear.
This x100

Don't really like Hogan one bit but I'll always respect the guy for everything he has done for the industry. That respect will never go away unless he does something really stupid and it would have to be something that really hurts the industry as a whole to make it happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by redeadening View Post
Cena really should have stayed gone for longer than a night, especially after THAT match. Where he gave a genuinely incredible babyface performance that actually won alot of the crowd

some time off would do him and the WWE a world of good
Yeah I really agree with this too. It's just a shame that even with Lesnar back, Punk & Bryan doing great and a bunch of younger up and comings doing fine too they still feel the need to keep Cena around as much as possible. Having him gone for even 2 months would have been good and made it all feel more real.

GOAT STEVIE G
CGS is online now   Reply With Quote