Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #2697 (permalink)
DesolationRow
I've Come to Open the Purple Testament of Bleeding War

Location: Seeking the Obsolete Chersonese of Hebetudinous Sleep
DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500DesolationRow 13001 - 13500
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

It really is amazing though, isn't it? They guy is practically devoid of charisma yet he's seemingly full of it at the same time. It's madness lol. And people, I think we all know how those numbers came about. Advertised HHH appearance and things go up, coincidence? I think not!! Lol. It's obviously a high level of interest coming off extreme rules and I also think the BTC matches had a lot to do with it too. This time there was actually a reason behind the matches on Raw. People wanted to see who would beat the time etc. I'm willing to bet the odd segments do well in the breakdown when we get it. Numbers for the opener and closer should be interesting as well. But these are great overalls imo. Almost at 5 million for the first hour and not too far away from it in the second. Should put it around a 3.4 I would guess.

EDIT - Agreed on your second post too. Things will probably take quite a big hit next week and all the way until they start to care again heading into MITB I imagine lol. But they never care in May so what do you expect?
Definitely a great confluence of events with the PPV the night before, the controversial finish, and advertising Triple H for the show. You're right, too, about the Beat the Clock challenge providing a good pretext for people staying around and actually watching the odd segments as well.

And, yes, exactly. They don't care in May so no one should expect differently, haha.