Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #3587 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

I will be doing mini reviews below. Quite a few.

The Terminator
I really like this film. A cyborg is sent back in time to kill a young woman named Sarah Connor, while a man is sent back to protect her. I really enjoyed this movie, and felt it lived up to the hype that it was given by my dad. Arnie is great in it, and was a really believable Villain.

8/10

Terminator 2: Judgement Day
I liked the first one very much, but i liked this even more. a fantastic action film, and one of the rare films that is better than the first one. 2 cyborgs are sent back in time. 1 to kill the future leader of the resistance, John Connor who is only a kid. And another is sent back to protect him. Arnie plays the hero (if you will) in this one and still puts in a great performance. The t-1000 (the villain) is great.

9/10

Halloween (original)
This is probably my favourite horror/slasher film of all time. Michael Myers kills his older sister when he was a young child. He is locked up in an asylum for 15 years, but he escapes on Halloween and tries to kill a group of teenagers while his doctor searches for him. I love this movie. I highly recommend it to anyone.

10/10

Jaws
Another great film i really, really liked. The story is basically this; A shark terrorises Amnity Island, so 3 men set out to kill the shark.

8.5/10

Dawn of the Dead
Probably my favourite zombie film. 4 people take refuge in a shopping mall during a zombie apocalypse. The graphics may look dated now, but it doesn't take anything away from the film. The acting is good, and i really enjoyed it. When i finished watching it, i was left wanting to watch more, and that's always a good sign. It's about 2 and 1/2 hours long, but i wanted more. Never thought i'd day that.

9/10

STAN DA MAN!!!
nazzac is offline   Reply With Quote