Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

View Single Post

Old 05-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #3587 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Rate & Mini-Summarize the Last Movie You Saw

I will be doing mini reviews below. Quite a few.

The Terminator
I really like this film. A cyborg is sent back in time to kill a young woman named Sarah Connor, while a man is sent back to protect her. I really enjoyed this movie, and felt it lived up to the hype that it was given by my dad. Arnie is great in it, and was a really believable Villain.

8/10

Terminator 2: Judgement Day
I liked the first one very much, but i liked this even more. a fantastic action film, and one of the rare films that is better than the first one. 2 cyborgs are sent back in time. 1 to kill the future leader of the resistance, John Connor who is only a kid. And another is sent back to protect him. Arnie plays the hero (if you will) in this one and still puts in a great performance. The t-1000 (the villain) is great.

9/10

Halloween (original)
This is probably my favourite horror/slasher film of all time. Michael Myers kills his older sister when he was a young child. He is locked up in an asylum for 15 years, but he escapes on Halloween and tries to kill a group of teenagers while his doctor searches for him. I love this movie. I highly recommend it to anyone.

10/10

Jaws
Another great film i really, really liked. The story is basically this; A shark terrorises Amnity Island, so 3 men set out to kill the shark.

8.5/10

Dawn of the Dead
Probably my favourite zombie film. 4 people take refuge in a shopping mall during a zombie apocalypse. The graphics may look dated now, but it doesn't take anything away from the film. The acting is good, and i really enjoyed it. When i finished watching it, i was left wanting to watch more, and that's always a good sign. It's about 2 and 1/2 hours long, but i wanted more. Never thought i'd day that.

9/10

STAN DA MAN!!!
nazzac is online now   Reply With Quote