Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling fans are the worst.

View Single Post

Old 04-30-2012, 06:14 PM   #1 (permalink)
CNB
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

CNB needs to take rep more seriousCNB needs to take rep more seriousCNB needs to take rep more seriousCNB needs to take rep more seriousCNB needs to take rep more seriousCNB needs to take rep more seriousCNB needs to take rep more serious
Default Wrestling fans are the worst.

Wrestling's been going on forever, professional wrestling almost just as long.

Throughout this time the typical wrestling fan has held onto this idea that wrestling is the best thing in the world, it isn't.

Wrestlers die, too much time away from family and friends, hardly a substantial financial reward for effort (unless you're the biggest star), the industry isn't respected by the mainstream and the fans are so incredibly fickle that it's impossible to please them anymore. That's one of the reasons why they die and fall off the straight path. They're not appreciated. Doesn't matter what they do. If Vince McMahon's wants them to be appreciated, then they will be momentarily.

You know who you're, and you are the problem.

If you're that wrestling fan who continues to relive past era's, if you're that wrestling fan that talks about television ratings, wrestlers are not good because they can't draw and complain that the storylines suck...well then you need to just quietly fuck off back to your parents basement. I am absolutely tired of cynical wrestling fans clogging up this forum. There's a fine line between positive and negative opinions, and then there's this cynical attitude that poisons this forum, it's unbearable.

A great example is Hulk Hogan. One of the greatest in the history of this business, took it off the ground and gave us the Monday Night Wars because of the NWO. Hogan is so great however he's consistently insulted by a few fucking ......s on this forum. You know the day he dies it's the same fucking ......s who will be sucking his dead dick and reliving his past glory.

Last night was just a laugh for me, people complaining about Brock's loss and Jericho's return however these guys delivered one of the best shows in years! Three matches were worthy of four stars last night and people still complained, this forum baffles me. You guys need a chick to fuck the shit out of, if that happens then you might not be so cynical.

This thread is not a popularity vote, I know they'll be a lot of people bagging the shit outta me however I expect that because YOU are who I'm taking about. Fuck off. Seriously fuck off.

Last edited by CNB : 04-30-2012 at 06:17 PM.
CNB is offline   Reply With Quote