Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-29-2012, 01:17 AM   #1726 (permalink)
The Pied Piper
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000The Pied Piper 501 - 1000
Default Re: Undertaker Vs Brock Lesnar HIAC--WOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky Mark View Post
yeah that match was incredibly underrated , Taker's selling was pure gold during that match , loved every bit of it ..
Ehm, I wouldn't say it's underrated. With the praise it's getting all over, it's more like overrated, IMO. The last half of the match was practically Brock making Taker his bitch in every sense (not that I think it was bad for pushing Brock). The first half is decent, but the last half is just a glorified squash match.

I think both Taker & Brock have had better matches with other performers since, but some of them got completely left out of mention. From Taker's HIAC alone, his HIAC match with Batista, Edge, and Triple H are better than the one with Brock. Especially with Triple H, real drama and storytelling the match with Brock definitely lacks.

I have no idea how they can follow Taker/HHH should Taker/Brock is booked next year. Brock's in-ring psychology is mediocre.

P.S: Sorry for double post.