Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2012, 08:42 PM   #1721 (permalink)
MachoMadness1988
Searching for a new identity

MachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missedMachoMadness1988 probably won't be missed
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Shaun Blackford is a complete douche bag who talks a load of bollocks the majority of the time.
He comes off very full of himself thats for sure. Has a pretty sweet dvd collection but yeah talks a lot of shit. Stevie Breech is annoying IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Mc_90 View Post
Silver Vision is amazing, been watching the Savage set over the last few days, the guy was simply incredible, He'd never been in my top 5 of all time but now from watching even more of his stuff he is easily in there. The MegaPowers feud was brilliant and he even got a good match out of Ultimate Warrior!
Totally agree.

Has been and always will be my fav dvd set. I have only purchased two DVD sets soon after they came out and for full price....the Macho set and the newest Rock one....that one I had a little bit left on a best buy gift card as well.

Anyway....As for Macho's WCW run it was not very good (in ring wise) but I was not a very huge WCW guy past like 96. I think a lot of those guys got big paydays and half assed it in the ring.

I think Striker does a pretty good job on that set tbh.

As for Maria yeah she is not very good at the whole host thing but she is my all-time fav diva. Based 100% on looks. I would do dirty, filthy, nasty things to her. Like....ummm....ummm...make her clean my garage. Ya....thats totally what Im thinking about.

"I am the devil himself, and all of you, stupid, mindless people fell for it". ~

My top 5 favorite wrestlers of all time
1. Macho Man Randy Savage (RIP...thanks for the memories)
2. Mick Foley (Cactus Jack)
3. Bret Hart (The Hart Foundation best tag team ever)
4. Sting
5. Ted DiBiase (best heel of all time)

Last edited by MachoMadness1988 : 04-28-2012 at 09:18 PM.