Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1721 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
MachoMadness1988
Vince gives me a comedy gimmick

Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platt View Post
Shaun Blackford is a complete douche bag who talks a load of bollocks the majority of the time.
He comes off very full of himself thats for sure. Has a pretty sweet dvd collection but yeah talks a lot of shit. Stevie Breech is annoying IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_Mc_90 View Post
Silver Vision is amazing, been watching the Savage set over the last few days, the guy was simply incredible, He'd never been in my top 5 of all time but now from watching even more of his stuff he is easily in there. The MegaPowers feud was brilliant and he even got a good match out of Ultimate Warrior!
Totally agree.

Has been and always will be my fav dvd set. I have only purchased two DVD sets soon after they came out and for full price....the Macho set and the newest Rock one....that one I had a little bit left on a best buy gift card as well.

Anyway....As for Macho's WCW run it was not very good (in ring wise) but I was not a very huge WCW guy past like 96. I think a lot of those guys got big paydays and half assed it in the ring.

I think Striker does a pretty good job on that set tbh.

As for Maria yeah she is not very good at the whole host thing but she is my all-time fav diva. Based 100% on looks. I would do dirty, filthy, nasty things to her. Like....ummm....ummm...make her clean my garage. Ya....thats totally what Im thinking about.

https://wwedvdnews.s3.amazonaws.com/misc/2015-03/dbdvd06.jpg

"I am the devil himself, and all of you, stupid, mindless people fell for it". ~

All-time
Randy Savage|Mick Foley|Sting|Bret Hart|MDM DiBiase|Steamboat|Flair|Punk|Eddie|Jericho|Kurt Angle|Austin|Rock|Pillman|Owen|Terry Funk|Warrior|Taker|Perfect|Rude|Liger|Edge|Vader|Muta|Jake Roberts|Piper|Von Erichs|British Bulldogs|Heenan|Ventura

Current
Bryan|Owens|Brock|Cesaro|Wyatt|Mark Henry|Dolph|Zayn|Ambrose|Rollins|Goldust|Sandow|The Prime Time Players|Jay Briscoe|Heyman|Steph|Maria Kanellis

Last edited by MachoMadness1988; 04-28-2012 at 10:18 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome