Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #318 (permalink)
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

KingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whoreKingCrash is a rep whore
Default Re: CHIKARA - Season 11 Discussion Thread

I can understand the Ants doing more brawling then high-flying against the GEKIDO because it is personal. I think when they face other opponents (like the trios match at ROH tonight) they'll bust those out.

Spoiler for Hot Off The Griddle Results from PWPonderings:

The Colony & Jigsaw defeat The Swarm & The Shard via Soldier Ant tapping CombatANT in a really hot match to start. Brawl continues and the rudos run away.

Mixed Martial Archie taps Kobold with a guillotine choke

The Throwbacks defeat Kodama & Obaryion via Touchdown using his football helmet to get the Throwbacks the victory & 1 point. Veronica applauded for Touchdown.

17 defeats Tianlong in just over a minute with what I assume is a forgotten submission

Young Bucks defeat Arik Cannon and Darin Corbin via More Bang for Your Buck to earn 1 point.

Intermission (Tim Donst attacks Hallowicked during the break)

CHIKARA Campeonetas de Parejas 3.0 & Spectral Envoy (Ultramantis Black & Hallowicked) defeat Bravado Brothers & Tim Donst/Jakob Hammermeier via Shane Matthews makes Hammermeier tap to the Boston Crab. Delirious was prowling around ringside.

Grand Championship
Eddie Kingston defeats Kevin Steen after a low blow from Steen for a DQ

Gran Akuma defeats FIST (Icarus, Johnny Gargano, Chuck Taylor) after Akuma rolls Gargano up for the victory. Iron came out and prevented Icarus from using the fanny pack further.

Sara Del Rey defeats El Generico via piledriver in a great match

Looks like a good show overall, can see where they're going for a possible tag title shot on the ippv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"
KingCrash is offline   Reply With Quote