Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #5611 (permalink)
The Corre
#EMMAlution

The Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friendsThe Corre needs to make some friends
Default Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

History of Hardcore DISC 7- CZW

A friend of mine bought this 9 disc set some time ago from Highspots and I borrowed the CZW disc last week. Below is the match list

1. Lobo vs. Justice Pain (Cage of Death Match, 10/16/99)

2. Mad Man Pondo vs. Ian Rotten (1/8/00)

3. Lobo vs. Wifebeater vs. Nate Hatred vs. Mad Man Pondo vs. Lord Everett
Devore (5 Way Dance of Death, 2/10/01)

4. Mad Man Pondo w/ Bridget the Midget vs. Nate Hatred (2/17/01)
*1/2

5. Justice Pain & Johnny Kashmere vs. Jun Kasai & "Sick" Nick Mondo (Fans Bring
Weapons, 4/14/01)
***1/2

6. Wifebeater, Zandig & Sick Nick Mondo vs. Justice Pain,Trent Acid & Johnny
Kashmere (Ultraviolent Deathmatch, 7/14/01)
*3/4

7. "Sick" Nick Mondo vs. Homeless Jimmy (8/31/02)

8. Wifebeater vs. "Sick" Nick Mondo (200 Light Tubes Match, Infamous
Weedwhacker match, 8/31/02)

9. Zandig vs. "Sick" Nick Mondo (2 out of 3 log cabin lightubes match, 7/26/03)
***1/4

Before borrowing this dvd I looked at the match list, and let me say I don't agree with this match listing at all.. How can there be two Johnny Kashmere deathmatches, but no Nick Gage at all? Match 3 is an extremely questionable choice, because I didn't remember it at all, but it turned out I did watch it already. The only thing I remembered about match 6 is Mack Smack and Nick Mondo getting put under a pane of glass and the thing being basically unbreakable.

The lack of Nick Gage, Danny Havoc, Drake Younger, Necro Butcher.. Only one Zandig match.. match listing leaves a lot to be desired. From what I've seen of the other discs, this one seems the be the worst. There are good matches on there though but I wonder who picked out these matches.

Sig. made by fiddlecastro

Emma | Daniel Bryan | Roman Reigns | Brock Lesnar | Randy Orton
Seth Rollins | Sin Cara | Kalisto | Fandango | Xavier Woods | Ryback | Triple H
--------------------------------------
Ricochet | Uhaa Nation | Young Bucks | Briscoes | AR Fox | Masada | Adam Cole