Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 04-28-2012, 02:22 PM   #1681 (permalink)
Brock
ENTER THE BROCKTAGON

Brock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselvesBrock has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
As long as the Sing DVD cut off in 96 it could be good. Vader, Regal, couple of tags, Cactus Jack... uhhh... documentary...

Got my discs from Silvervision today. Love their delivery. Ordered yesterday morning, got them this morning. Stuck in the 4th Austin disc for some of his early segments/promos and some of his later ones. Skipping his entire 98 stuff. I can only watch him attack Vince in the hospital or come out with a beer truck so many times. Didn't think they were that entertaining to start with . Love his ECW promos though.
I have only just started buying from Silver Vision again (i remember buying from them in the ear;y 90's when it was all mail order, got me some Bret Hart glasses back in the day ) Also need to replace my VHS collection at some point

Anyway, great service, i usually post my orders and get them within 2 days of posting

I also got that 4 Disc Austin DVD recently, looking forward to watching that one