Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1670 of (permalink) Old 04-28-2012, 10:15 AM
ecabney
Working on my abs

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: D-Bry and Sheamful DVD's on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ2334 View Post
I believe Sheamus had a good heel run. It wasn't as bad as some people made it out to be. Also they can add a lot to that dvd with Sheamus (two time wwe champion, king of the ring winner, us title holder, royal rumble winner, and current world heavyweight champion). With Daniel Bryan, you've got a boring past with no direction (again not talking about ROH, only his face wwe run) who's won the us title, money in the bank, and the world heavyweight championship. Not as many accolades as Sheamus nor any cool things to talk about the beginning of his wwe run. At least Sheamus started as a main eventer where D-bry only squashed Ted dibiase and jobbed to evil sin cara. I'm not putting Sheamus above Daniel Bryan, but I just see a more successful dvd with Sheamus'. D-bry could have a really interesting one in a year or two.
D-Bry's NXT run and feud with the Miss >>>>>>>>>>>> Sheamus' first runs with the world strap.

Ya'll talk about Punk not being the focal point as champion, Sheamus was barely relevant and he was holding the WWE's top title at the time. Underdog who wins the MITB and then goes onto win the win the world strap proving everybody wrong is way better than a guy that was overpushed that couldn't connect with the audience.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome