Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - If you don't like my opinion don't ask for it!

View Single Post

Old 04-27-2012, 11:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: If you don't like my opinion don't ask for it!

Some kid made a video of the 'PS4' introduction screen (his idea of what it would look like). He posted it in the video game section and asked people what we thought. We all said it sucked (it did) and then he got mad and said "If you don't like it, then don't watch it!"

What The Fuck! How the hell are you going to ask us what we think - none the less, expect us to know if we even like it without watching it. Crybabies OP, that' what they are. I Think Rush was in that thread, he/she might recall.

The Swiss Superman
cesaro_ROCKS is offline   Reply With Quote